Friday, September 24, 2010

I Love The Grace!


My hubby and I are in Miami for a long weekend. I looked at the forecast and saw that it would be rainy most of the time. He is in meeting all day so I decided to bring a sewing machine and work on some shop samples. I borrowed my daughter's Babylock Grace. I LOVE it! I am sewing through 3 layers of fabric AND fusible fleece (with a walking foot). It is so smooth and so quiet...plus the stitches are beautiful! I am used to sewing on high end, top of the line machines. I was not expecting this machine to preform so well. If you are looking for a new machine or for a second machine to take to classes give this little machine a try. You will love it! Just so you don't think this trip has been all work, yesterday I went running along the ocean and got a manicure and pedicure. I was in heaven. The last mani pedi I got was from my 6 and 7 year old daughters. Before they started the 7 year old gave me a mint so "my breath wouldn't smell up the whole room" and my 5 year old told me that "I need to sit on the toilet because my butt is so big it will get stuck in her little chair." The pampering at this spa was nice with no mention of my butt or my breath. My nails and toes are beautiful. I still prefer the ones from my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment