Friday, September 3, 2010

Pure by Sweetwater


Pure by Sweetwater is in! This collection has blues, browns, and creams. It is gorgeous!http://www.unitednotions.com/fcc_pure.pdf. As many of you know I have 6 kids. We have 5 girls and one little boy in the middle. He feels very alone being the only boy. Sometimes I forget this. On wednesday we found our cat, Garfield, all scratched up. Half of the fur was gone from his face and it looked like a great big bouncy ball was attached. We grabbed him and ran to the Vet. When we got there my son was crying and looked at the vet and said"Please save Garfield. He is my whole world. He is the only other boy in the Nickles family." I felt so bad. Garfield is fine and my son is happy. I am thinking that maybe he needs a boy pet. Maybe a boy guinea pig??

No comments:

Post a Comment