Wednesday, September 1, 2010







Rhonda and I just spent 4 days in St. Louis at Babylock Tech. Those Babylock people know how to party! I had such a great time and learned so...much! First off, I love the new "Symphony" sewing and quilting machine! It has so many great features and sews very smooth! My new favorite product is Hope Yoder's button making machines and embroidery designs! The possibilities are endless with this button making machine and designs! I ordered every design and each button machine! I must say that I am glad to be home! My 8 year old son told his dad that "mom's conventions and store are sure getting in the way of our time with her". The first thing my girl's said when I got home was, "Dad didn't even make us breakfast! We had to eat cereal!!!" They rat him out everytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment